This is the main page of SEO Toolkit, where you get a first look into your website’s SEO progress and know what actions you need to take to make it ranked even better!
- The website report starts with the overall SEO score. The higher the score, the better your website is doing. The score is calculated with an algorithm that takes into consideration all aspects of your site that influence SEO, which shows a progress score that you can track over time. Also, there is a Download Monthly PDF Report button which is useful for sharing, printing or forwarding it to your marketing agency or the website manager.
- SEO progress section shows you the evolution of your website’s progress. You can start working on remaining tasks and increase your website’s score.
- In the Traffic section, you can track the traffic estimation customer website has and its global position based on Alexa™ rank.
NOTE: It may take a while until they have enough visits to display any data for new websites.
- Your SEO Toolkit submits the website to the main Search Engines for analysis. You can see when the page has been indexed by Google, Bing and Yahoo. If the website is brand new, it will usually take 8-10 weeks for your site to be found and it will take at least several months for the site to improve its ranking.
- Keyword rankings is one of the most important parts of the platform. Here, you can check out how a specific site is ranking for the selected keywords within the main Search Engines: Google, Bing and Yahoo as keeping track and comparing this to the industry selected competitors. The results will be visible after a few days for new websites.