You can add PDF documents to your website in two ways:
By uploading the PDF file for user download – upload the file to your website's file manager and link it to a preferred website element; your website visitors will be able to download the PDF by clicking on the hyperlinked item
By embedding the PDF file – add a document via custom code to display it on your website as described below
You can upload your PDF file to Google Drive and embed it on your website using the embed code element.
1. Upload your PDF file to Google Drive.
2. Open the PDF file in Google Drive, click on the ellipsis button ⋮ in the top right, and select Open in new window:
3. Once the file opens in a new window, click on the ellipsis button ⋮ in the top right again, and select Embed item... and copy the iFrame code.
4. Open your website editor at Hostinger. Add an embed code element anywhere on your page and paste the copied code into it:
You can resize the PDF document by resizing the embed element or by adjusting the width="640" and height="480" values in the code.
5. Finally, update your website.