Keen on deploying everything from GitHub or Bitbucket to Hostinger? Well, you are able to do that now. Simply add your SSH key to your GitHub/Bitbucket and deploy your content to your website immediately!
Firstly, to deploy from the Private repository, you have to add your SSH key to Github or Bitbucket first.
Secondly, enter your public SSH repository HTTP URL, branch name and install path. Install path can be left empty and take notice that the application will be deployed directly to public_html directory.
Note! Install path directory must not contain any files or folders. Otherwise, deployment will fail.
If you're using GitHub, you should do the following:
- Login to GitHub.
- In the upper-right corner of any page, click your profile photo, then click Settings.
- In the user settings sidebar, click SSH and GPG keys.
- Click New SSH key or Add SSH key.
- In the Title field, add a descriptive label for the new key. For example, if you're using a personal Mac, you might call this key Personal MacBook Air.
- Paste your key into the Key field.
- Click Add SSH key.
- If prompted, confirm your GitHub password.
Using Bitbucket? Follow this:
- Login to Bitbucket.
- Go to View Profile
- Click on Settings.
- Go to Access Keys option:
- Click Add key. You're done!