- In case you want to install Comodo SSL, please check this article.
- If you want to install your Lifetime SSL bought at Hostinger, check the following one.
If you bought an SSL Certificate from another provider, you can easily install it with us by following the steps below:
Open Hosting → Manage → SSL:
There you will be presented with these fields:
- Field to choose the domain name you wish to install SSL certificate to
- Fields to insert contents of your Certificate key (.crt file), Private key (.key file) and your CA bundle files (they can all be opened with text editor)
- Button to install your SSL certificate
Once done, it should look similar to the image below (filenames in the example are taken from an SSL certificate provided by Sectigo SSL, thus the they might be different if you get your SSL certificate from a different provider):
- If your SSL is still not valid after installation, please try to reinstall it again. If it still doesn’t work, contact your SSL issuer.
- If you need help locating your SSL certificate's files and defining the type of file, please contact your SSL issuer's support.