How to enable errors display and logging in hPanel?
In hPanel, you have 2 options on how to see PHP errors:
- For them to be displayed on the website directly
- For them to be stored in the log file.
In both cases, all you need to do is reach your control panel, then open Hosting → Manage → PHP configuration:
You will need PHP Options page.
- To make errors visible on your website directly, add a checkmark for display_errors parameter.
- To make errors logged in a specific file, mark log_errors:
Make sure to save changes before leaving the page 😊
How to enable errors display in WordPress?
If you are using WordPress, in the File Manager open your public_html/wp-config.php file. Check if it has this line:
If yes, change "false" to "true". Then, add a line:
That's it, not PHP errors will not be displayed on your WordPress website 😊
- This option will only display data about PHP errors, like Warning, Deprecated, Notice, etc. Errors like 503, Error establishing database connection and similar are not PHP errors, so they will not be stored in a log.
- How to turn off PHP error messages?