5xx errors mean that the server is not able to reply to the visitor's request. There are a lot of possible causes, based on the error, for example:
- Issues with the website's code: invalid syntax, incorrect parameters, an incomplete function used, etc;
- Issues with plugins or themes causing server overload or logical mistakes;
- Issues with order's resources limit being reached.
And many more. Before proceeding with error troubleshooting, please double-check if it's not a local cache issue.
If the issue persists even from a proxy, please check the article about the error you are seeing:
- Error 500: Internal Server Error 500
- Error 503 and 508: Service Temporarily Unavailable, Resource Limit Is Reached
- Cloudflare 5xx errors: 521, 522, 524, 525, 526 and others
If you have any additional questions about any of the errors troubleshooting, feel free to contact Customer Success Team 😊