PayPal's payment buttons make it easy for customers to pay for their orders with PayPal, PayPal Credit, Venmo, and major credit or debit cards.
To add a PayPal button to your website, complete the steps below 👇
1. Create a PayPal button by following this guide. Once you’ve done that, copy the given code of your PayPal button.
2. Within your website's editor, expand the Add elements panel on the left, select the embed code element, and add it anywhere on your page.
3. Click on the element and select Enter code.
4. Paste the previously copied code of your PayPal button and click Embed code:
5. Finally update your website.
Now, you’re ready to accept PayPal payments!