There are several ways to add videos to your website:
Add YouTube or Vimeo videos
Within the editor, expand the Add elements panel on the left. Select the video element, and drag and drop it anywhere on your website:
Click on the element to see more options (edit, duplicate, hide, delete, resize):
Click Edit video to make more changes:
Show video controls
NOTE: If the option Show video controls is disabled, Vimeo videos won't play on mobile devices; to play Vimeo videos on mobile devices, enable the options Show video controls or Autoplay
Add YouTube Shorts
To add a YouTube Shorts video, you'd need to slightly modify the link of the video, which would normally look like this:
Replace the part
/watch?v= (it depends on the video itself) in the URL like so:
Troubleshoot unavailable YouTube videos
If your YouTube video is unavailable, it's most likely because you use a shortened YouTube URL, e.g.,
To fix it, change the beginning of the URL to this:
https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/video-id. For example:
Add Facebook videos
You can easily embed any publicly shared Facebook video into your website.
1. Copy the URL of the selected Facebook video:
2. Open Facebook's Code Configurator and paste the link there. You can also specify the preferred width of the video in pixels. Once you do that, click Get Code:
3. Copy the IFrame code of the video:
4. Within your website editor, add an embed code element anywhere on your site and insert the code.
5. Update your website and check what it looks like online.
Upload videos from a local device
To upload a video from your computer, you'd first need to upload the video file to any cloud file storage, e.g., Google Drive. This way, a special iFrame code of your file is created. To display the video on your website, you would simply need to paste the iframe code in the embed code element.
1. Upload your video to Google Drive or any other cloud file storage.
2. Get an iframe code of that video. If you use Google Drive, follow these instructions.
3. In a new tab, open your website's editor. Add an embed code element anywhere on your site, and insert the video iFrame code.
4. Update your website and check what it looks like online.