There are several ways to add videos to your website:
Add YouTube or Vimeo videos
Within the editor, expand the Add elements panel on the left. Select the video element, and drag and drop it anywhere on your website:
Click on the element to see more options (edit, duplicate, delete, resize):
Click Edit video to make more changes:
Toggle other settings: autoplay, loop, show video controls
Add Facebook videos
You can easily embed any publicly shared Facebook video into your website!
1. Copy the URL of the selected Facebook video:
2. Open Facebook's Code Configurator and paste the link there. You can also specify the preferred width of the video in pixels. Once you do that, click Get Code:
3. Copy the IFrame code of the video:
4. Within your website editor, add an embed code element anywhere on your site, and insert the code:
5. Update your website and check what it looks like online!
Upload videos from a local device
To upload a video from your computer, you'd first need to upload the video file to any cloud file storage, e.g., Google Drive. This way, a special iFrame code of your file is created. To display the video on your website, you would simply need to paste the iframe code in the embed code element 👇
1. Upload your video to Google Drive or any other cloud file storage.
2. Get an iframe code of that video. If you use Google Drive, follow these instructions.
3. In a new tab, open your website's editor. Add an embed code element anywhere on your site, and insert the video iFrame code.
4. Update your website and check what it looks like online!