You can embed free animations into your website using third-party tools. In this example, Lordicon animations are used.
1. Log into Lordicon and click on any animation you like; customize it if necessary:
2. Click on HTML and copy the code:
3. Now, open the website builder, and add an embed code element to the preferred place on your webpage.
4. Paste the animation code to the embed element and the animation will be displayed on your page:
5. Finally, update your website for the changes to reflect online.