Google Ads lets you target the type of customers you want, and filter out those you don't. Learn more: What you need to know about online marketing 🎓
To create a Google Ads campaign:
1. Open this link to create a new campaign.
2. Choose your main advertising goal.
3. Insert your business name. This way, Google Ads will show your ad if people search for your business name
4. Specify where people are taken to after they click on your ad. Add a link to the most relevant page of your website. It can be your homepage or a more specific page.
5. Google Ads will check if Google Analytics is added to your website. If it's not, you'll be asked to set it up. You can also skip this step, and connect it later. Only remember that without Google Analytics, you won't be able to view and analyze such data as:
Visits to the most important pages
Percentage of new visits from ads
Time spent on your website
The number of pages visited
6. Create your ad:
Create headlines and descriptions; headlines should be short and catchy, meanwhile, descriptions should describe your products or services in more detail: How to write effective Google Ads
(Optional) Insert your number to let potential clients call you:
Add some keyword themes so that Google would show your ad for similar searches; you can also add negative keyword themes later
Select in what language you want to advertise
Select the geographical location where your ad should be shown
7. Review your campaign and make sure everything's correct. You can edit the campaign details if needed.
8. Finally, confirm your payment information and submit your campaign.
Once you create an ad campaign, Google reviews it and decides whether to approve or disapprove your ads. If your ad is disapproved, you can modify it so that Google would approve it. Learn more: Fix a disapproved ad
It's highly recommended to follow these guidelines: Google Ads policies