If you use Hostinger Website Builder to run an online store and want to set up delivery options, follow the below instructions 👇
In the store management area → Store settings → Shipping, you can create an unlimited number of shipping zones and up to 25 shipping options per shipping zone.
Create and Manage Shipping Zones
The default shipping zone is your store's country. To change it, access your store management area, go to Store settings → Shipping, and click on the shipping zone to open its settings:
Rename the shipping zone if necessary, and click on Add country to select all the preferred countries. Finally, save the changes:
Create and Manage Shipping Options
You can offer up to 25 shipping options per shipping zone. Each shipping option can have different flat rates and conditions.
Add a New Shipping Option
1. In the Store settings → Shipping, click on the shipping zone in question to edit it.
2. In the Shipping options section, click on Add option.
3. Insert the shipping method name; your customers will see it in their cart and at checkout.
4. Insert the shipping rate; it's a flat rate that's charged for a customer's entire order (not per product).
5. (Optional) Click on Add conditions to specify the minimum/maximum order value or order weight.
6. Finally, click on Add to save the changes.
Edit Existing Shipping Options
1. In the Store settings → Shipping, click on the shipping zone in question.
2. In the Shipping options section, click on the shipping option in question to open its settings.
3. Make the required changes and save them.
Shipping Options in the Baltic Countries (LT, LV, EE)
If your store country is Lithuania, Latvia, or Estonia, you can enable the following shipping methods:
For stores based in Lithuania: LP Express, Omniva, DPD Pickup
For stores based in Latvia: Omniva, DPD Pickup
For stores based in Estonia: Omniva, DPD Pickup
These shipping options are fully integrated and, by default, offer all available parcel shops depending on the client's country: