You can specify your shipping region and create up to 10 shipping options in the Shipping section of your store management area.
Specify the shipping region
By default, the shipping region in your online store is set to Everywhere in the world.
To change that, go to the store management area → Shipping. Click Add shipping region, choose the countries, and save the changes:
All your selected countries will constitute a single shipping region.
Create shipping options
You can add up to 10 shipping options, and each of them can have different flat rates and conditions set up. All shipping options apply to all countries listed in the Shipping regions section.
As for now, there are no global shipping couriers integrated, thus you would need to create them manually. Feel free to offer any shipping methods you want!
To add a new shipping option:
1. In the store management area → Shipping, find the Shipping options section and click Add option.
2. From the dropdown, select a shipping method.
3. Insert the shipping method name. Your customers will see it in the cart and at checkout.
4. Insert the shipping rate. It's a flat rate that's charged for a customer's entire order (not per product).
5. (optional) Click Add conditions to specify the minimum order value and/or maximum order value:
6. Save the changes.
To edit an existing shipping option:
1. In the store management area → Shipping, find the Shipping options section.
2. Find the shipping option in question, click the ellipsis button ⋯ and select Edit:
3. Make the required changes and save them.
Shipping options in the Baltic countries (LT, LV, EE)
If your store country is Lithuania, Latvia, or Estonia, you can enable additional shipping methods that tie together with the major shipping platforms in the Baltic countries:
For stores based in Lithuania: LP Express, Omniva, DPD Pickup
For stores based in Latvia: Omniva, DPD Pickup
For stores based in Estonia: Omniva, DPD Pickup
These shipping options are fully integrated and by default offer all available parcel shops depending on the client's country: