To add a website to your hosting plan, you need to own the domain that you wish to use. You can either purchase a domain name during the process described below or use a domain you've already registered elsewhere (not at Hostinger).
1. In the Websites section, click on Create or migrate a website:
2. If you have multiple hosting plans, you'll be asked to choose the one to which you wish to add your website.
3. Further, you'll be asked to specify the type of website you wish to create.
4. After that, in the step Create or Migrate a Website, select the option Create a new website:
5. Next, select the platform you want to use for developing your website, e.g., WordPress or Hostinger Website Builder. You can also skip this step if you prefer to start from scratch.
6. Finally, in the step Name Your Website, specify the domain name. Here, you may find these options:
Choose/Buy a Domain – use this option if you want to:
Use your domain that's registered at Hostinger
Purchase a new domain
Use an Existing Domain – use this option if you want to use your domain that's registered elsewhere (not at Hostinger)
Claim a Free Domain – you'll see this option if you're eligible to register a domain for free
Choose a Domain Later – this option is available with Hostinger Website Builder
In the next few minutes, a free SSL certificate will be installed automatically, and you'll be able to manage the new website from your hPanel.