If you can log in to your account, and simply want to change your password, follow this article.
If you have social login (Google account, Facebook, Github, etc) enabled, you would need to use it to log in.
If you have forgotten your account password and are not able to log in to your account, make sure to use the Forgot password option. To find it simply:
- Open login page of Hostinger website, where you have your services (hostinger.com, hostinger.in, hostinger.es, etc);
- Click Forgot password? below the login form:
You can reach the same page by the direct link:
where TLD should be changed based on where you purchased the services, for example:
- hostinger.in/forgot-password for Hostinger India;
- hostinger.com/forgot-password for Hostinger Global;
- hostinger.com.br/forgot-password for Hostinger Brasil;
- hostinger.es/forgot-password for Hostinger Spain, and so on.
How soon will the email arrive?
In most cases, an email is received in a matter of a few minutes. However, it can land to your Spam/Updates/etc inboxes - make sure to check them all.
In rare cases, password reset an email might be delayed by your mail provider. We recommend waiting up to one hour before trying to reset the password again.
If you have requested a password reset several times, kindly use the latest email you received.
- If you were using Social login, such as Google, Facebook, or Github, to access your account - Forgot password option won't work - since you are using your Social account details to connect to your profile.
- In case you forgot your social login credentials, make sure to contact the Support of that social platform (Google, Facebook, or Github) to recover your account.
- If you are not using social login and you lost access to the email account that is connected to your Hostinger account, or if you lost access to your account, used for social login - check this article.