Hostinger provides you with a new feature to grant accessing your account to another person, for example, to a developer! To do that, you will need to go to your account's Members Area, navigate to the selection bar at the top of the page and after hovering onto your profile picture, click on the Access Manager option.
In the newly opened window, you will notice two sections - Grant Access (allows you to grant access to someone) and Request Access (allows you to request access from someone to enter their Members Area).
You should be aware that there are two Access Level options:
- Manage services - a person with the allowed access will be able to make changes to your account, such as modify your VPS, shared hosting FTP files, website, add subdomains/parked/add-on domains and change other settings in your hosting control panel.
- Manage services and make purchases using stored payment method - a person with the allowed access will be able to make the above changes AND, as an addition, purchase new hosting accounts/domains with the already added payment method.
You will be able to see the list of people who can access your account and the list of the accounts you can access at the bottom of the Access Manager menu window :) Also, you will see the yellow lock icon in the selection bar at the top of the Members Area window, once you grant your access to someone.
NOTES: What you cannot do in the managed account (if you take control of the account, e.g. as a developer):
- Manage or add payment methods to managed account.
- Invite others to access account.
- View or change profile information (for example change email, name, phone, address).
- Do the following tasks with domains - transfer or unlock domains, change contact info, manage auto-renew, sell domains in the aftermarket, respond to a domain buy service, or manage backorders.