If you want to import your database's backup with phpMyAdmin, you will need to:
- Navigate to the phpMyAdmin menu found in the Databases section of your account's hPanel.
- Select the database, where you want to upload your old database's backup.
- In the newly opened window, select the option Import from the selection bar at the top.
- Choose a database's file from your computer or web server upload directory.
- Select the appropriate format of your database's file (e.g. SQL).
- Click Go and the database will be uploaded! :)
NOTE: You can also check our collection of tutorials on MySQL :)