Some Ad Blockers may prevent our Live Support from working on your browser, for that reason we highly recommend disabling them.
If you are using Firefox, try to disable tracking protection for our website:
- Open up your Firefox browser.
- Go to www.hostinger.com.
- Click the shield icon in the address bar to bring up the Control Center.
- Then click Disable protection for this site.
- Once tracking protection is disabled, a shield icon with red strikethrough will appear in your address bar.
For Chrome, you will need to:
- Open Google Chrome.
- Click the green padlock or info button in the address bar.
- Next, click Site Settings.
- Scroll down to find Ads.
- In the drop-down menu, click Allow.
For Safari, you will need to:
- Open Safari.
- Navigate to the menu bar and click over the Preferences tab.
- Hit the Extensions button.
- Locate AdBlock from the extensions list and click on it.
- Select the OFF button from the Preferences window.