You can easily disable Adblocks on any browser you want, if for some reason your Live Support chat was not loaded :)
If you are using Firefox, first of all, try to disable tracking protection for our website:
- Open up your Firefox browser.
- Go to www.hostinger.com.
- Click the shield icon in the address bar to bring up the Control Center.
- Then click Disable protection for this site.
- Once tracking protection is disabled, a shield icon with red strikethrough will appear in your address bar.
For Chrome, you will need to:
- Open Google Chrome.
- Click the green padlock or info button in the address bar.
- Next, click Site Settings.
- Scroll down to find Ads.
- In the drop-down menu, click Allow.
For Safari, you will need to:
- Open Safari.
- Navigate to the menu bar and click over the Preferences tab.
- Hit the Extensions button.
- Locate AdBlock from the extensions list and click on it.
- Select the OFF button from Preferences window.
NOTE: Check this article on how to access Live Support :)