It is super easy to transfer your current VPS (from another provider) over to Hostinger.
In order to do that firstly, make sure that at your current provider:
- Your VPS is Linux based;
- rsync is installed (it is usually installed by default);
- SSH port should be allowed in your VPS Firewall for public access;
- Turn off all running services in order to avoid errors during transfer;
Meanwhile, at Hostinger:
- You have activated and running VPS;
- Your new VPS will be overwritten during the transfer;
To initiate a transfer, get in touch with out Customer Success team using Live Support button and the rest will be taken care by Hostinger! You can find instructions how to find Live Conversations over here.