If you happen to not have hosting plan and you would like to redirect your domain to another domain, it can be easily done using Cloudflare. First, setup your domain on which you would like to redirect on Cloudflare.
Here’s a tutorial, how you can do it within 4 steps! Keep in mind that DNS zone can take up to 24 hours to propagate, so give it some time and it will work like a charm!
On Hostinger you would only need to update Name Servers.
NOTE: You will be given custom Cloudflare Name Servers for your domain, so they can be different than shown in the picture above.
Once your domain fully propagates, you can setup redirect on your Cloudflare account. To configure it, follow these steps below:
- Log into your Cloudflare account and click the appropriate Cloudflare account for the domain which you would like to redirect.
- Click the Page Rules app and under it navigate to Create Page Rule.
- Under If the URL matches, enter the URL or URL pattern that should match the rule. Next, click Add a Setting. Choose Forwarding URL from the drop down menu.
- Click Select Status Code and choose 301 (Permanent Redirect) or 302 (Temporary Redirect).
- Enter the destination URL (the domain name which you would like to redirect to)
To finish, click the Save and Deploy.
You are all setup now!