You can use the Account Sharing tool to request access from another person, so you could manage their services (for example, if you are a developer).
Opening Account Sharing is as easy as navigating to your Profile and clicking on Account Sharing or Access Manager:
How to request access in the new interface?
All you need to do is click on the Request access button:
There you will need to insert email and choose the access level which you want to have.
How to request access in the old interface?
In the Access Manager page fill the Request Access form:
What can be done in the account, to which access is shared?
There are two Access Level options:
- Manage services - a person with the granted access will be able to make changes to your account, such as modify your VPS, shared hosting FTP files, website, add subdomains/parked/add-on domains and change other settings in your hosting control panel.
- Manage services and make purchases using a stored payment method - a person with the granted access will be able to make the above changes AND, as an addition, purchase new hosting accounts/domains with the already added payment method.
What you cannot do in the managed account (if you take control of the account, e.g. as a developer):
- Manage or add payment methods to managed accounts.
- Invite others to access the account.
- View or change profile information (for example change email, name, phone, address).
- Do the following tasks with domains: transfer or unlock domains, change contact info, manage auto-renew, sell domains in the aftermarket, respond to a domain buy service, or manage backorders.
Can I see the list of accounts I have access to?
The list of accounts, you are managing, will be visible in both Request access page (Accounts I have access to section):
And on your homepage: