If you want to set up your mailbox on different devices or mail clients (Outlook, Mozilla Thunderbird, iOS emails and notes) you can do this automatically with Hostinger Emails.
How does it work?
For iOS devices, you only need to get a configuration profile and install it on your device. A step-by-step guide can be found here - how to use auto-config to set up email on your iOS devices.
If you are using Outlook or Mozilla Thunderbird for Android or Windows, all you need to do is:
- Set up our automatic configuration DNS records (you will see them in your hPanel)
- Wait for propagation (up to 24 hours)
- Enjoy emails being configured automatically 🎉
Detailed instructions for both email clients can be found here:
- How to set up Hostinger emails on Mozilla Thunderbird automatically?
- How to set up Hostinger emails on Outlook automatically?
- If you are interested in setting up other applications or email clients, you can set them up manually