There is a simple way to upload a backup of your website with our File Manager found in the Files section of your hPanel :)
1. Select Upload files option at the top-right corner of the File Manager window.
2. Choose the compressed file that you would like to restore.
3. After the file has been successfully uploaded, right-click on it and select Extract.
4. Finally, select the extraction directory (in this example the files were extracted to public_html/website directory).
You are ready to use your files at Hostinger! :)
- The maximum allowed size for uploading a file using File Manager differs accordingly to the hosting plan. For a Single package, the maximum size is 64MB; for a Premium plan - 128MB; and for a Business package - 256MB.
- If you want to upload a bigger file, you can use an FTP client, as there are no size limitations for uploading a file :)