To be able to use your domain name with your website at 000webhost, you will need to do a few things.
The first thing you need to do is to change your domain’s nameservers to ns01.000webhost.com and ns02.000webhost.com. Don’t know how to do it? Don’t worry! We have a great article explaining all about it right here! :)
Steps after domain nameservers are changed:
- Make sure that nameservers are visible for Google (change to your domain name).
- Park domain in 000webhost panel. Go to Set web address -> Add domain -> Park domain
- Enter your domain name and click Park domain
- If your nameservers are pointed correctly to 000webhost nameservers, domain will show status Ready which means that is ready to link Website.
- Click Manage -> Link website.
Now your website can be accessed with your own domain name!