If you purchased a domain at Hostinger, there are several ways how you can renew it. Log in to your control panel, then:
- Choose Domains → Click on the domain name you want to renew → Renew Now:
- Or choose Billing → Services → Renew Now:
Both ways will redirect you to the card, from where you will be able to renew your domain.
- Domain renewal is possible only 2 months before the expiration date or less (based on the TLD).
- Some TLD accept renewals for longer than 1 year. If you want to renew your domain for a longer period, please contact the Customer Success team to know if it’s possible for your domain.
- You can renew your domain and other services automatically, you only need to enable an Auto Renew option.
- If your domain is registered elsewhere, you should transfer your domain to Hostinger to renew it here. Alternatively, you should renew it at the current domain registrar.
- Detailed explanation about the domain life cycle.