Have you bought a hosting package here at Hostinger while owning a domain at another registrar? No worries! You can transfer your domain to Hostinger and manage everything in one place :)
Now, follow these simple steps to transfer your domain to Hostinger:
- Access your hosting account's Members Area, click on Domains at the top of the page and select Transfer Domain.
- You will be referred to the following page - Hostinger Transfer Domain.
- Simply enter your domain name and click on Transfer.
- Proceed with the payment.
- Enter the EPP code and initiate the transfer.
Keep in mind that after the transfer, your domain will be renewed for 1 year! How awesome is that? :)
Once you finish the order, the transfer process will be initiated. You will receive an email regarding the domain transfer, confirm it and you'll be good to go!
IMPORTANT - before your domain can be transferred, make sure that:
- You have a full ownership and control of the domain name that you want to transfer to us.
- The domain name is older than 60 days and is unlocked at the current domain registration company.
- The domain was not transferred between registrars within the last 60 days.
- Privacy protection is disabled.
- You have a valid EPP/Auth code from your current registrar.
- Your domain is pointing to Hostinger. You can read this tutorial for more information - How to Point Domain Name to Hostinger :)
NOTE: To transfer a .co.uk domain, you need to change your domain's IPS tag. You can do that by contacting your current domain's registrar. Please ask them to set your domain IPS tag to: