Have you bought a hosting package here at Hostinger while owning a domain at another registrar? No worries! You can transfer your domain to Hostinger and manage everything in one place :)
Now, follow these simple steps to transfer your domain to Hostinger:
- Access your hosting account's Members Area, click on Domains at the top of the page and select Transfer Domain.
- You will be referred to the following page - Hostinger Transfer Domain.
- Simply enter your domain name and click on Transfer.
- Proceed with the payment.
- Enter the EPP code and initiate the transfer.
Keep in mind that after the transfer, your domain will be renewed for 1 year (except ccTLDs including .co.uk)!
Once you finish the order, the transfer process will be initiated. You will receive an email regarding the domain transfer, confirm it and you'll be good to go!
IMPORTANT - before your domain can be transferred, make sure that:
- You have a full ownership and control of the domain name that you want to transfer to us.
- The domain name is older than 60 days and is unlocked at the current domain registration company.
- The domain was not transferred between registrars within the last 60 days.
- Privacy protection is disabled.
- You have a valid EPP/Auth code from your current registrar.
- Your domain is pointing to Hostinger. You can read this tutorial for more information - How to Point Domain Name to Hostinger :)
NOTE: To transfer a .co.uk domain, you need to change your domain's IPS tag. You can do that by contacting your current domain's registrar. Please ask them to set your domain IPS tag to: