If you have an active Cloudflare service at Hostinger, you do not need to point your domain to Cloudflare nameservers. All the needed changes are done automatically on our side, so you can keep managing your Cloudflare account from hPanel and not worry about any DNS zone changes to be done.
Also keep in mind that if your domain is pointing elsewhere by NS records, your DNS Zone management is moved to the provider you pointed the domain to and should be managed from there.
In case you still wish to point your domain to Cloudflare directly, it can be easily done by following this procedure:
- Create an account on Cloudflare.com
- Enter your domain name
- Select a plan
- You will be presented with the required Nameservers. Copy the values and change nameservers at your domain’s DNS Zone
After you specify new DNS records, propagation will start which can take up to 24 hours to fully propagate.
That’s it! Now you know how to point your domain to Cloudflare.com 😊
- If you had any DNS records at Hostinger, you will need to duplicate these records in your Cloudflare's DNS Zone after you point your domain.
- In case you create new subdomains, you will need to add an A record with your account’s IP on the Cloudflare’s side.
- How to manage DNS Zone at Cloudflare?
- Creating a Cloudflare account and adding a website