You may be asked to verify your URL property to prove your website's ownership. Don't worry, that's really easy, just follow the steps below 👇
1. Open your Google Search Console account.
2. Select URL prefix as the property type, insert your URL there, and hit Continue:
NOTE: The URL should contain WWW only if the WWW prefix is enabled in your website's general settings
3. Scroll down and select to verify the property via the HTML tag; copy the tag:
4. Within Hostinger Website Builder, open the integrations settings. Paste the HTML tag in the Custom code field, save the changes, and update your website:
5. Go back to Google Search Console and click Verify. You will see this, once verified: