You can easily modify your Reseller account packages by opening your WHM.
Once there, click on Add a Package:
Then, add the Package Name on the designated field:
And choose the package’s resources and settings, once done click on Add.
- Disk Quota (MB): maximum amount of disk space that the account inside the package can use measured in megabyte (MB).
- Monthly Bandwidth (MB): the amount of information the account inside the package can transfer each month measured in megabyte (MB).
- Max FTP accounts: maximum number of FTP accounts your client will be able to create.
- Max Email accounts: maximum number of emails your client will be able to create.
- Max Quota per Email Address (MB): maximum size your client will be able to set for each email account.
- Max Email Lists: maximum number of Mailman mailings lists the client is able to create.
- Max Databases: maximum number of Databases the client will be able to create in his account.
- Max Sub Domains: maximum number of subdomains account is able to create.
- Max Parked Domains: maximum number of parked domains (aliases) account is able to create.
- Max Addon Domains: maximum number of addon domains account is able to create.
- Maximum Hourly Email by Domain Relayed: number of emails that each domain in the account can send per hour.
- The maximum percentage of failed or deferred messages a domain may send per hour: maximum percentage of failed or deferred emails that each domain in the account can send per hour.
- CGI Access: allows the account to execute CGI scripts.
- Digest Authentication at account creation: activates Digest Authentication support for Web Disk access over a clear text or unencrypted connection.
- cPanel Theme: select a theme for cPanel’s menu.
- Feature List: you can choose a feature list that defines which cPanel features your client can access.
- Locale: select the language for your client’s cPanel.
That’s it, with this guide, you can create the best packages for your clients 🚀
If you wish to delete a package, you can search for this feature on your WHM menu, select the package and click on Delete:
- Package names cannot be changed after it is created. So avoid using information that you might want to change later, such as price.
- We don’t recommend setting any of the resources as unlimited, as your own plan is limited and this configuration might cause issues when adding accounts to packages.
- By default, Dedicated IP and Shell Access are disabled for packages.
- The disk space you set for each package comes from the total amount that the Reseller Plan has. If you want to increase it, you can check this amazing article.
- Mailman Mailing lists allow clients to send messages from one single email account to multiple email addresses.
- On the resource Maximum Hourly Email by Domain Relayed, value 0 represents unlimited emails that can be sent per hour.
- If the client reaches the percentage of the Maximum percentage of failed or deferred messages a domain may send per hour, the server will temporarily block outgoing email for the domain.
- The CGI Center interface only exists in cPanel’s deprecated x3 theme. You cannot create new CGI scripts with cPanel’s current theme (Paper Lantern), for that reason, it’s not recommended to use x3 theme.
- You must enable Digest Authentication if you use Windows® Vista, Windows® 7, or Windows® 8, or Windows® 10 and you access Web Disk over a clear text, unencrypted connection.
- You do not need to enable Digest Authentication if you meet the following conditions: The domain has an SSL certificate that a recognized certificate authority signed and you can connect to Web Disk with SSL over port 2078.
- You can’t recover deleted packages, so make sure you actually don't need it anymore.
- You can’t delete a package that an active account in your plan currently uses.