At Hostinger, we make sure that all your payments are reaching us safely. If your payment was unsuccessful, you may find the solution in the following article.
I was charged, but the invoice is still unpaid.
If the amount was charged from your original payment method, but the invoice status in the control panel is still unpaid, most likely the payment is still processing and needs more time to reach us.
“Do Not Honor” or “Processor Declined” error
If you received Do Not Honor error, it means that your bank is not allowing to accept the transaction. The most common reasons for declining the transaction are:
- The card is expired;
- The card details are incorrect;
- Online transactions are prohibited for the card.
And many more. To know what exactly is the reason, kindly contact your bank or the card issuer.
Email Velocity - Declined
If you see this error, it usually means that you made too many unsuccessful attempts in a short period of time, and the bank temporary blocked all the transactions. Kindly wait for 24 hours or try another card or payment method.
3D Secure verification failed
We make sure the payments reach us through a secure connection, so we use a 3D Secure verification. If you see an error related to the 3D Secure verification, the possible reasons are:
- You have a pop-up blocker installed in your browser or computer, that blocks the additional 3D Secure page from opening;
- You are overseas and your bank is sending a netcode SMS - but you are not using the same phone number;
- Your bank is currently not enrolled in the 3D Secure verification program or the card is not supporting international and online payments.
If this error happened, try making a payment from the different browser, with all the extensions disabled. Also, please contact your bank or card issuer to know if they already support 3D Secure verification program and the card can be used for international and online payments.
If you received any other error, just let contact the Customer Success team, and we will gladly help you.