You can easily modify your Reseller account packages by opening your WHM.
Once there, click on List accounts:
Select the username that you want to upgrade/downgrade, expand the list by clicking on the + sign, and select Change Plan:
Now select one of the packages to upgrade/downgrade your client and click on Upgrade/Downgrade:
- Green means you can select the package to this user;
- Gray means the current package to this user;
- Red means this package is not available (more information below).
Upon confirmation, the account package will be changed 😊
- You can modify your package limits by going to Edit packages under the Package section.
- Your red-colored package may be blocked because you set unlimited resources or the resources are higher than you have available in your current cPanel reseller plan.
- Your main account (the account configured for your plan) quota or features can’t be modified, the package is set by the system upon the plan configuration.