If you have your website's backup and want to upload it to your new account at Hostinger, you can accomplish this task in three different ways:
1. Upload backup with Import Website feature:
It will immediately unpack your tar/tar.gz/zip archive to public_html. The best choice if you have 1 archive with the size of less than 256 MB
2. Upload backup with File Manager feature:
Filesize limitations are the same as for Import Website feature.
3. Upload backup with FTP client:
- Haven't generated your website's backup from a different provider yet? No worries! This article will help you with the steps! 😊
- If you want to upload a database as well, you can find the tutorial here: How to upload and setup your database at Hostinger