With the help of the embed code element, you can add any audio file to your website. All you need to do is get the iframe code of the audio track. Here are instructions for getting the code from Spotify and SoundCloud:
If you'd like to add an audio file from your local device, follow the steps below.
1. Upload your audio file to Google Drive.
2. Open the file in Google Drive, click on the ellipsis button ⋮ in the top right, select Share and change the general access to Anyone with the link:
3. Copy the link to your file, and click Done.
4. Your link will look like this:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/test/view?usp=sharing. Replace the ending
preview like this:
5. Add an embed code element to your website.
6. Insert the code below, only replace the example link with your own link to the audio file:
<iframe frameborder="0" width="400" height="200" src="https://drive.google.com/file/d/test/preview"> </iframe>
7. Once done, update your website.
NOTE: You can change the numbers (0 for frame border, 400 for width, and 200 for height) to change the appearance of the embedded player