You can access your website's hPanel with just a few clicks here - hpanel.hostinger.com. In case you don’t have an account yet, you can try it out for free here. If you are using cPanel you can refer to this article.
Start by logging into your Members Area, then you will be presented with hPanel interface, the first thing you will notice is nine sections at the very top, let’s go through each of them real quick:
1. Home - here you will see all of your services and will be able to set up any pending ones:
If you want to take a closer look at how to manage your hosting account, check this video:
5. Servers - here you will see all of your VPS plans.
7. Billing - this section is meant to keep track of all your services, invoices and payment methods, a comprehensive guide about the Billing section can be found here.
9. Store - in there you will find all of our available services in one place, so making a purchase will only take a few clicks.
Next up, a section of hPanel that can be found in the upper right corner:
1. Migration requests (optional) - here you can request for a website migration
2. Change language - here you will be able to change hPanel language
3. Notifications - everything that is happening with your hPanel and orders will be displayed here
4. Your profile - in this section you will be able to:
Edit your profile (including enabling social login and managing 2FA)
Set up Access Manager for other people
See login history to your account
Migration request section
See your recent activity within hPanel
Become an affiliate
Log out of your account
That’s it! Now you know all the in’s and out’s of hPanel. In case you haven’t found what you needed you are always welcome to check our guides about hPanel 😊