Once logged in to the Members Area, you will find quick access to eight sections at the top. Let’s go through each of them:
1. Home – the home section lists all of your active services as well as the option to set up any pending orders. From here, you can quickly jump to your preferred website's management of your Web, WordPress, or Cloud plan:
5. Domains – in this section, you will be able to find and change the settings of your registered domains, manage the DNS Zone as well as purchase new domain names. You can find a detailed guide here: How to Use the Domains Section in the Members Area.
7. SSL – this section appears only if you have a custom SSL purchased from another provider. When purchasing any of Hostinger Web or Cloud plans, you get free SSL certificates for all of your domains and subdomains: they are automatically installed as soon as you add a domain to your hosting plan. Learn more: SSL Certificates.
8. Billing – this section will help you keep track of all your services, invoices, and payment methods. To learn more, check How to Use the Billing section.
Next up, more options can be found in the upper right corner:
1. Language selection – click on the icon to change the language in the Members Area.
2. Marketplace – all of our available services in one place.
3. What's new – find out the latest updates and new features.
5. Your profile – it will open a menu with the following options:
That’s it, now you know all the ins and outs of the Members Area. If you want to go into more detail on any particular feature, you can always check our guides about the Members Area 😊